With the holiday season just around the corner, here are some tips for keeping things safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Be careful with candles & fireplaces. Don't leave any open flames unattended and be sure you use a fire screen with your fireplace.
- Ensure all your guests have a safe way home; you can arrange taxis or a ride service for them or encourage designated drivers and car pooling
- Keep sidewalks, driveways and walkways clear of snow and ice
- Serve food throughout the evening and have plenty of non alcoholic beverages available
- Watch your holiday lighting, make sure there are no frayed strands of Christmas lights, and be sure to not overload power bars or outlets
- Watch for melting snow and water on the floors in entrance ways and other areas of the house
Contact us today if you have questions about your home insurance policy.
Contact PV&V Insurance