Summer’s almost here, and at this time of the year, building owners start adjusting their thermostats.
To ensure you stay cool and save,, we’re sharing five maintenance tips for your Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems that could help increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Did you know?
- Regularly changing HVAC filters could reduce wasted energy by 5%-10%.
- Installing programmable thermostats could help save hundreds of dollars a year.
- Regular, quality maintenance could reduce HVAC maintenance costs by 40%
- Properly sealing heating and cooling ducts could improve HVAC efficiency by 20%.
- Upgrades/replacements to HVAC systems could help improve efficiency by up to 20%.